Help Us Keep Seniors - Active and Independent
Aging Excellence the leader in non-medical elder care services is looking for individuals with superior character to assist our clients to remain active and independent in their own home and community.
Aging Excellence employees assist clients and their family members with a wide array of non-medical services for a few hours a week up to twenty four hours a day. As an Aging Excellence employee you can use your unique skills and attributes to make a profound impact on your clients life.
- Employees must be responsible and possess a positive caring attitude.
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving and clean criminal record are required.
We offer a flexible schedule, competitive wages ongoing educational opportunities and great working environment. College students, homemakers, retired persons, and individuals with health and human service backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Current Positions Available Include:
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Social Companions/Homemakers
- Personal Care Attendants/Personal Support Specialist
- Apply to Portland/Saco
- Apply to Augusta
- Apply to Bangor
- Apply to Portsmouth/Kennebunk
- Apply to Brunswick/Lewiston
- Apply to Moultonborough, NH
Please click to download our Employment Application and send it to the nearest service office or contact us for more information.
Please click to download our Professional Reference Form and send it to the nearest service office.
Contact your local Aging Excellence office for more information.