Our experienced, nationally certified professional Maine and New Hampshire Aging Life Care Managers who specialize in assisting mature adults and their families with long term care arrangements. Our Maine and NEw Hampshire Aging Life Care Managers have experience in Gerontology, Social Work, Nursing or Counseling.
Our Professional Maine and New Hampshire Aging Life Care Managers can:
- Conduct Care -planning assessments to identify problems, eligibility for assistance, and need for services;
- Screen, arrange and monitor in-home help or other services;
- Coordinate Medication on a weekly or monthly basis;
- Review financial, legal, or medical issues and offer referrals to Geriatric Care specialist to avoid future problems and conserve assets;
- Provide Crisis intervention;
- Act as a liaison to families at a distance
- Assist with moving an older person to or from a retirement complex, care home or nursing home;
- Provide consumer education & advocacy; Offer counseling and support.
Geriatric care managers have extensive knowledge about the costs, quality, and availability of services in their community. One call to a Maine New Hampshire Aging Life Care Manager will connect You with the services an older person may need.